April 16, 2024, 04:14:47 AM

News : LinuxSolved.com Linux Help Community Forum..

Author Topic: very nieve question  (Read 4241 times)

Offline fullofhope

  • Linux Noob !
  • *
  • Posts: 4
very nieve question
« on: July 31, 2009, 11:36:12 AM »
Usually in top right corner you get three things, to minimize, maximize or close a window.
First, what do you call this trio of things? Unless I know that I cannot search for my question about them.
Second, they have dissappeared, uniformly for every software package on my PCLinuxOS system (uses KDE).
I've tried KDE control centre for hours trying to get my 'whatever they are called' back again, to no avail.
I'm a bit embarrassed to ask, as it is such a simple query, but I honestly don't know what to call them or how to get them back.
Help much appreciated.

Offline dragoncity99

  • LST CareTaker
  • Experienced
  • *****
  • Posts: 551
Re: very nieve question
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 05:18:43 PM »
Embarass one time, learn for a lifetime. :)