Forum Issues > Forum Talk

Linux dummy Testing Servers

<< < (2/2)

gauravbajaj:
Ohhhhh

U haven't understood my problem..I know about VMWARE and did a lot of work on it , the main thing is that i have no permissions to do this  here.
means Have no machines to install anything here(in the company), thats why i was asking you about Dummy servers , so that i can test anything there, I have lack of machines.................................

and also in my Computer(Company's computer) i dont have permission to do so, otherwise i know all about VMWARE and all other stuff also.

I dont have any permission to do anything in this company, thats why asking for help.

Anyways Thx

Gaurav

dragoncity99:
Oh ic, my bad, mate. Sorry :p :o

Do u haf a linux box at home, connected to public?

But u might face a problem when it's not broadband or when ur office's network is not allowing u to SSH to outside world vice versa.

Sorry bro, can't help u wif that :p

gauravbajaj:
Hi Dragoncity

I have permission to connect to outside world..i.e I can ssh to any outside machine if it have a public-ip and  its ssh port is open.

Means if anyone can give me the public-ip of its machine(i.e if its connected to internet), I can login to that machine using ssh, but its only possible if someone have the dummy machine having public-ip and also  if he or she permits me:)

:)

Anyways Thx for ur help

Gaurav

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version