April 16, 2024, 07:56:38 PM

News : LinuxSolved.com Linux Help Community Forum..

Author Topic: Error in installing feather linux:USB faild to accept  (Read 4284 times)

Offline deep687

Error in installing feather linux:USB faild to accept
« on: February 26, 2008, 11:22:11 AM »
I've Burnt Feather Linux (feather-0.7.5.iso) To a bootable cd with the boot image for it (Boot.img). I got these files from http://featherlinux.berlios.de/download.... This is all fine and dandy, And when i boot from it it all goes well, going into the boot screen, and starting it, it goes to the black screen with the pinguin in the top left hand corner, it starts to scan my computers hardware, and scans for usb drives.

After all this it comes with some errors, With something like "Cannot find linux filesystem" In slightly larger red letters. after that it acts normal and scans my usb's continiously saying something like "Error, Usb failed to accept"

Can anyone help me?? I really need to get this disk to work... and I dont have the money to buy a Feather Linux Disk.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:26:12 AM by Ricky »

Offline Ricky

• LST CareTaker
  • Specially Skilled
Error in installing feather linux:USB faild to accept
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 12:43:19 AM »
Basically Feather linux is a small linux distro which can be installed on harddrive also and can be run directly from cd etc. so NO linux filesystem found is no problem .

Problme with USB seems..
Is that your USB is not fine ? Do you use it regularly under any other OS and there is it working fine ?