November 20, 2019, 02:12:30 PM

News : Linux Help Community Forum..

Author Topic: iptables with max bandwidth  (Read 3261 times)

Offline abc1234

  • New Member
  • Posts: 3
iptables with max bandwidth
« on: January 20, 2004, 07:48:36 AM »

I am using RedHat 9.0, I want to use the only 1 ip address to use the maximum bandwidth by 60% and remaining to http&https by 40% in IPTABLES is possible to do.
IP Address is port is 4301 (this is the online software for medical transcription, it should be always online).

if yes, please let me know to put a code in iptables. :D

Thank you.

Offline Ricky

  • LST CareTaker
  • Specially Skilled
  • *****
  • Posts: 2381
iptables with max bandwidth
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 02:07:35 PM »
For this purpose you can use squid delay pools.. very simple to maintain and implement.. also there is squid2mysql that is more advance..